Plan Your Visit
Hours and Dates:
Beginning Sept 20 and ending Nov 2, 2014
Friday: 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (Friday nights during October only)
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Other times by appointment! Please call 423-650-0710 or contact us by email.
Ticket Info: Opening Weekend Special…Everyone in for $7
Ages from 4 up… $10 plus tax
This price includes all mazes, hayide, goat walk, milk “Sparkie and Bessie, the cows”, corn toss, corn box, horsey tire swings, “Tag with Spookley and His Friends” and “The Fairy Tale Trail”. Extra cost for Face/Pumpkin Painting, “Water Wars”, Cow Train,Pumpkin Basketball , Corny Football and Corn Cannon. You must purchase tokens to do these activities.
Pumpkins are available for purchase!
If you want to come and pick your own pumpkin out of the field…………….
$4 + tax for your hayride, then pay for your pumpkins!
Group Packages are available. Please call (423-650-0710) or contact us by email.
What to Wear:
Because we operate in September and October, we recommend being prepared for cool weather. Dress as if you were going camping. We also recommend wearing closed-toe shoes or sneakers. Remember that you will be in a farm atmosphere and that sometimes the paths can be bumpy!
A Few Simple Rules:
- Please stay on the pathways. Everyone who has gone in the maze has eventually come out, so we can promise that the paths do eventually lead to the exit. Cutting through the rows won’t help you any–and if we catch you, it just may hurt!
- No picking or throwing corn. Hey, we realize you can do more with corn than just eat it — why else would we be crazy enough to cut a maze into it? But throwing it is still one thing you can’t do. If it hits someone … it hurts!
- No running. Please remember that this isn’t a race and watch your step on the pathways. Walking through a cornfield isn’t like walking down the sidewalk — there are bumps along the way. We just don’t want one of those bumps to be you!
- No smoking. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on farm premises. Cigarettes and dry corn stalks are a bad combination.
- No alcohol. This is good farmin’ fun for people of all ages, including children. In consideration of all maze-goers, alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- No inappropriate language. Please be mindful of others and watch what you say when inside the maze. We know that it can get challenging in there (it was designed to be that way), but remember that no one likes to hear bad language and that even the corn has ears, too.