Teachers are winners!
If you are a teacher, we will give you free admission on opening day, September 24, 2016.
BECAUSE… you deserve the highest marks.
Rules on the Farm (Please go over with your students before arriving.)
- Look and Listen.
- No Running.
- Stay with your assigned group.
- No picking up things around the farm.
- Stay on the paths.
- No throwing corn.
When you call, please have the following info available:
- Date or day of week you would like to tour. Tours are scheduled at 8:45, 9:30, and 10:15 a.m. from Monday through Friday.
- Tour Time — Most group spend 2.5 to 3 hours — but we can adjust
- Grade level of students
- Number of students, teachers, parents and siblings.
- Name of teacher in charge and phone number — school and home
- Address of school and transportation method.
- Lunch plans and usual time your students eat! We have picnic facilities available.
Lunch by the river